If you consider yourself to be eco friendly, you have to use the sun’s power to your advantage. Solar power is nothing new, but it is getting more and more popular as the years go on.
It’s especially nice to use for small devices like battery chargers. Unlike spending thousands of dollars on solar panels, you can get a tiny solar power that is made for the sole purpose of charging batteries.
It’s so easy to use and won’t take up a bunch of room. It’s the size of a regular battery charger and works like one too, but you can also use the solar part to get your energy from the sun.
Because it does both, it makes it great to keep around as your daily charger and perfect for when some emergency happens and you may not have power to keep your battery full.
You can always count on the sun rising, so it just makes sense to have a battery charger with solar capabilities.
• High Capacity Solar Charger: Built-in 10000mAh polymer Li-battery, equipped with a compact 1.5W SUNPOWER solar panel (able to recharge itself under sunlight), with much higher solar conversion efficiency than normal solar panel.
• Dual USB Charger Ports: Allow charging two devices simultaneously, support all digital electronic devices with 5V/1A (cellphones) or 5V/2.1A (tablets) input. It can charge iPhone 6 for 3+ times, iPhone 5s for 4+ times, Galaxy s5 for 2+ times, iPad mini for 1+ times.
• Waterproof and Dustproof: Featured sealed design makes it rain-proof and splash-proof, the rubber casing can resist the impact from scratch, shock or drop.
• Portable Outdoor Design: Small and ultralight, easy to hold in hand. With the carabiner to hang it on your backpack for outdoor activities, like party, hiking, climbing, camping etc.
Built-in one super bright LED flashlight gives steady light or strobe light. With a compass to help you find right direction on the way.
• Multiple Security Protection: Optimized smart microchips provide over-current, short-circuit, over-discharge, over-voltage and over-charge protection, extending the battery life.
When you purchase this, you will receive the
- solar charger, the USB cable,
- a carabineer that lets you connect it to rings,
- a compass,
- and a user manual.
All around, this is a great solar charger. Most users mentioned how easy it was to keep with them and take on the go.
It is especially nice to use while hiking or going outdoors. Your phone will never be dead, which is nice to know! T
he solar powers add battery power to an already charged charger, but they are not the best to charge by themselves. The design is modern and not hard to understand.
One user mentioned that this charger really needs full sun to work, and that it won’t do too well in a window.
This is a great back up charger for anyone who is looking to make sure that their devices are always on a full charge. While it might not be the most well known brand out there, the price of $24.98 makes up for it.