POWOXI Solar Car Battery Trickle Charger
Who says you have to break the bank to get a good trickle charger? So many people will spend a hundred dollars on a trickle charger that doesn’t come with half the capabilities that this charger comes with. They are making a mistake! In this review of the POWOXI Solar Car Battery Trickle Charger we will talk about the features and benefits that make a trickle charging unit a good choice for your needs.
This trickle charger is so great because it is not going to die out on you. Because it is made with solar panels, you can quite literally use the sun to your advantage and have the sun’s free energy be your power.
It will actually save you money in the long run. And for just $22.99, you really can’t ask for a much better price.
It’s a great purchase to use whenever you need, but it also makes a great gift for those you don’t want stuck in an emergency with a dead battery.
Because of the affordable price, everyone should have one of these in their emergency kits. You simply cannot go wrong with it.
• Amorphous solar Panel: Enjoy powerful charging, even in cloudy weather conditions with ultra-convenient amorphous solar technology. 12v solar rechargeable battery
• Prevent battery reverse discharge: battery charging solar panel uses a built-in barrier diode to prevent back discharge. Great for carefree use both indoors outdoors!
• Maintenance-Free: Weather-Resistant Solar Panels With Heavy-Duty Plastic Housing For Long Life. solar car charger
• For Any Rechargeable 12V Battery: This solar battery trickle charger is the eco-friendly way to maintain the charge of any car, truck, marine , motorcycles , tractors, ATVs, snowmobiles, boat and personal water crafts or RV 12 volt battery!
• One Year Warranty:The quality of your premium solar battery charger is guaranteed by CE/ROHS certifications and comes with a free 12-month warranty!
If you have any questions, please contact us. Your suggestion can help us improve!
When you purchase this solar battery charger you are going to receive a trickle charger, a 12V DC plug, an alligator battery clamp set, and four suction cups.
The price of $23.99 is a huge benefit to this trickle charger because while it works great, it isn’t going to break the bank.
Most users were very happy with how it was working. Those who used the solar power were happy with it. One user mentioned that they were nervous they’d run out of power, but with using the trickle charger, they were totally fine.
Some users may not have the best results if the trickle charger is not put into direct sunlight.
If you have been looking to get a trickle charger, you may as well get one with solar capabilities. The POWOXI Solar Car Battery Trickle Charger is so easy to use and doesn’t take up a bunch of space, so it’s the perfect charger for anyone.