Sun YOBA Solar Charge Controller
Sun YOBA Solar Charge Controller 60A
When you already have solar chargers, what more could you need? Well, to protect yourself and your solar panels, it is important to have a solar charge controller.
A solar charge controller is going to keep your solar panels working correctly, going to protect your devices, and give you important information about your panels.
It will also allow you to control different things to get the best and most efficient solar power experience.
These small but mighty devices are all over the internet, and it can be hard to decide which one to buy. However, if you buy from a trusted brand, like Sun Yoba, you know that the controller is going to work extremely well.
This controller is far better than a lot of the others on the market. While the price of $40 isn’t anything to brag about, it’s also not the most expensive one out there.
However, it works great and will keep you safe.
Here are some of the features of this charge controller:
• Simple visible LCD display shows live parameters of power system, monitor and check system status.
• All the controlling parameters can be reset flexibly to satisfy your different needs.
• 12V 24V auto switch, and automatically break off when the battery is not sufficient to power loads, make sure battery will not drain off.
• Integrated multiple protection against overcharge, over discharge, over load, short circuit and reverse polarity, safely protect your battery.
• Temperature compensation function, the controller can automatically adjust the charge parameters of battery by environment temperature to prolong the service life of battery.
You will receive the charge controller that comes with everything you need to effectively control the solar panels that you have.
Most users were very happy with this charge controller. The manual is a bit confusing, but it is easy to figure it out.
The installation couldn’t be easier and the wires are really small. The temperature and everything else us really easy to read on the screen.
It only has a single button which makes the operation of it really easy. You just press this single button to go through the various screens of what you want to see.
Some users mentioned that they wish the set up was a bit differently. For example, the temperature is only displayed in Celsius, which is a little bit hard for people who are used to Fahrenheit.
Overall, this is a great controller for $40. While there are a few quirks here and there, it is definitely one of the best ones out there for the price.