We all want to be a little bit more environmentally conscious, but it doesn’t always make things easy. If you want an easy way to help out the environment, you’re not alone. Getting a solar charger might seem like something small, but it can help out in a pretty big way.
Not only does it save energy that you would use by charging the charger, but it also helps you because youll never have a dead battery ever again.
Because of this, it’s truly a win win situation. You cannot go wrong with many of the solar chargers out there on the market today, but there are a few features that set this one apart from the others.
If you want one of the best solar chargers at a price that makes sense, you’ve just happened upon the best one yet. Keep reading to find out more.
• Built-in 13500 mAh high capacity polymer battery, suitable for most of digital devices (iPhone, iPad, Samsung etc).
The solar charger owns 2 charging ports, 2.1A output allows you to experience the pleasure of fast charging.
• The solar power bank, equipped with compact solar panel, which can recharge the battery itself under sunlight. Also, you can use USB cable to full charge it for 7-13 hours.
*Please note that the solar charging function depends on sunlight intensity and conversion rate. It will take a long time to fully charge, which is suitable for EMERGENCY Outdoor Camping Travel.*
• With 2 LED lights, you can use the solar phone charger during hiking, climbing, camping and other outdoor activities. After long press the LED button for 3 seconds, there will be 3 modes of normal light, slow flash and fast flash, which can be used as a SOS signal in an emergency.
You can use our carabineer to hang the solar charger on your bag without worrying about losing it.
• Automatically identify your devices and charge. Just connect your devices to the solar charger, it will automatically turn on and charge your devices.
• Safe to use. With built-in multiple intelligent security protection design, effectively prevent over-charging and short circuit etc. Protect your equipment when they are charging.
Most users were very happy with this solar charger considering the price. It’s only $20, so it’s one of the more affordable ones on the market.
It comes with good customer service as there were a few users that had issues and needed something solved and each of them were happy with the customer service.
It’s also built to last as many users had dropped them and not experienced any problem with it working.
The downside is that it will take a while for it to charge with the sun, so you’re best using it as a back up charger for emergencies.
For just $20, you really couldn’t ask for more. You should not hesitate to purchase this solar battery charger because it’s great for an emergency to keep around.